Sweetie you are NOT broken, even if it may feel that way. I'm so sorry you're feeling so down right now. While I don't have any sage advice or words of wisdom right now, please know that this too shall pass. Maybe your body is asking for more time to heal, emotionally and physically. Waiting can be so damn hard....Hugging you
I am sorry to hear you had another chem. You are far too strong of a person to give up. I dont have any philosophical wisdom to share but please please dont give up. the world deserves another one of you!
P.S., I think my 2 miscarriages were also chemical pregnancies/blighted ovum. With the first one, when I started bleeding, the ultrasound tech couldnt find a fetal pole, and with the second my OB couldn't find a heartbeat- he said the egg fertalized but the embryo didn't develop. It sucks, not so much that I lost yet another baby but because that dream went to pot AGAIN.
I am so sorry you are going through this emotional roller coaster. It royally sucks.
I am so sorry! I wish this were an easier road for you. Im praying for you! *HUGS* PS, the word comformation for this comment is plead by the way. Kinda weird bc I will be pleading on your behaf to the lord to bless you!
Is it at all possible that you're testing so early that you're getting both positives and negatives? My last pregnancy, I tested negative a few days before the period was due. A week later, the positives were very clear.
I'm sorry. You're not a failure or broken, though I know it feels that way now. I wish there was something I could do to make it easier for you! ((hugs)) from LFCA
Oh {{{{{{Beth}}}}}} ... I won't invalidate the feeling... I know it well... just sitting with you and crying and knowing... it hurts... I'm so sorry :(
25 comments:
Sweetie you are NOT broken, even if it may feel that way. I'm so sorry you're feeling so down right now. While I don't have any sage advice or words of wisdom right now, please know that this too shall pass. Maybe your body is asking for more time to heal, emotionally and physically. Waiting can be so damn hard....Hugging you
I am sorry to hear you had another chem. You are far too strong of a person to give up. I dont have any philosophical wisdom to share but please please dont give up. the world deserves another one of you!
I call rematch.
P.S., I think my 2 miscarriages were also chemical pregnancies/blighted ovum. With the first one, when I started bleeding, the ultrasound tech couldnt find a fetal pole, and with the second my OB couldn't find a heartbeat- he said the egg fertalized but the embryo didn't develop. It sucks, not so much that I lost yet another baby but because that dream went to pot AGAIN.
I am so sorry you are going through this emotional roller coaster. It royally sucks.
You aren't broken, or a failure. From what I can tell, you are one amazing mama. I just wish this journey weren't so effing hard.
I am so sorry! I wish this were an easier road for you. Im praying for you! *HUGS*
PS, the word comformation for this comment is plead by the way. Kinda weird bc I will be pleading on your behaf to the lord to bless you!
Is it at all possible that you're testing so early that you're getting both positives and negatives? My last pregnancy, I tested negative a few days before the period was due. A week later, the positives were very clear.
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you...
xo
I'm so sorry.. :(
my Word Verification for this post was fluck - kind of fitting.
"my Word Verification for this post was fluck - kind of fitting."
Bwah! I'll say :)
I'm so sorry...
I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN.
Game isn't over. Can't you call a "mulligan?"
I'm so sorry.
Fluck indeed. xo
I'm so sorry. I'm so sad for you. I wish things were easier.
I'm so sorry that you've had to experience this. It's a cruel trick of nature.
LFCA
I'm sorry. You're not a failure or broken, though I know it feels that way now. I wish there was something I could do to make it easier for you! ((hugs)) from LFCA
Oh no...I am so sorry to hear this has happened again. Don't give up hope, we are pulling for you. xx
no :( not again. i'm so sorry. i'm going through it too. why does pregnancy come so easily for people who arent trying?!
dammit to hell. I am so sorry.
Just. not. fair.
So sorry mama.
I came to this post with my fingers crossed for you, I'm sorry this has happened again....thinking of you..
I'm sorry.
Man oh man, this sounds frustrating and hellish. GOD! Argh. I'm sorry this happened to you.
took a negative pregnancy test today. and thought of this post.
im a total failure as a woman.
Oh {{{{{{Beth}}}}}} ... I won't invalidate the feeling... I know it well... just sitting with you and crying and knowing... it hurts... I'm so sorry :(
Post a Comment