Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gifts

I am blessed to have such amazing, generous, thoughtful women in my life. I will burn the candle they sent for William's first birthday on April 1... to honor them remembering him... 

Thank you for not forgetting. 

Thank you for holding him in your hearts, even if I can't hold him in my arms. 

It means more than I could ever possibly say.

7 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

Oh darn! I wish I had been paying attention to his bday date! I will be sending prayers that day though and remembering William with you that day! *HUGS*

Well-Rounded Mama said...

I will be thinking about you on that day, my dear, and about sweet little William.

Love you, kmom

Fireflyforever said...

Remembering your little dark haired stunner with you on the first.

~William George~

Mirne said...

Remembering your beautiful boy with you. 1 April is also the day we remember Jet's 7 month angelversary. Too many beautiful babies gone. Too many.

Inanna said...

I remember, Mirne. Such a sweet, beautiful boy. I wish we had both our boys in arms... HUGS.

Michele said...

always remembering... always...

Anonymous said...

We couldn't forget! His life in womb was precious! We shared so much during that time. William will always be connected to us and I will always remember <3 Holding William in heart, lifting you and your family up in prayer, and lighting my candle for William tomorrow.

(prayers for you too Mirne)