Okay so I was tagged. And I have a hard time resisting a meme. I admit it, navelgazing is fun... :)
So...
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Blood tests (strangely)
Conceiving again
Being pregnant again
Giving birth again
Holding a newborn again
Seeing my baby's eyes open
Nursing my baby
Telling my rainbow baby about my William
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
woke up
brushed my teeth
kissed my husband
cried
took a shower
wrote a poem
listened to my husband call the police
watched the Red Wings lose
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
have William alive in my arms right now
have William alive in my arms right now
have William alive in my arms right now
have William alive in my arms right now
have William alive in my arms right now
have William alive in my arms right now
have William alive in my arms right now
have William alive in my arms right now
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
Hockey (Red Wings)
The Tudors
American idol
The View
Family Feud
Animal Cops
Food Network Challenge
A Baby Story
8 FAVORITE FOODS:
Sun-dried tomatoes
Bacon
Chocolate
Waffles
Fondue
Hot & Sour Soup
Popcorn
Crab
8 PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
Wherever my son is
Eight times
8 PEOPLE I'VE TAGGED:
I don't want to tempt anyone else.
This stops here! :D
3 comments:
I can't watch Animal Cops because I end up wanting to save every animal I see on the show, and as for A Baby Story- I get jealous that they got their baby and I didn't .
Thanks for doing the meme!
xoxo
I'm with funsize, only Animal Cops fills me with rage to see people who are so indifferent to the suffering they inflict on their animals.
Not surprisingly, I'm with you on the thing you wish you could do and where you'd like to travel. (((Dawn)))
I liked your lists today.
(Lizzy of Lit, realized that it keeps showing just my first name... sheesh)
Post a Comment