When spring comes properly, I am going to go out into a field and run screaming through it, and then fall to the ground at the end of it and bury my hands in the soil and eat the grass....
Sounds like excellent therapy, don't you think? Want to join me? :)
We are actually seriously considering going to Hawaii for a few weeks. I know it won't change anything, but I just want to be somewhere else for awhile. Sounds like I'm not alone. Sending hugs.
3 comments:
I hear you.
When spring comes properly, I am going to go out into a field and run screaming through it, and then fall to the ground at the end of it and bury my hands in the soil and eat the grass....
Sounds like excellent therapy, don't you think? Want to join me? :)
*HUGE hugs* XXXXX
We are actually seriously considering going to Hawaii for a few weeks. I know it won't change anything, but I just want to be somewhere else for awhile. Sounds like I'm not alone. Sending hugs.
Marilyn lived in Anchorage for a number of years. You really, really, really don't want to live in Barrow for oh-so-many reasons.
But Timbuktu and Ouagadougou are very nice places to be. And they really are far away.
Hugs!
Post a Comment