Journey of the grief and loss of a mother whose baby was born still in April 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Targeted Marketing Sucks
I've been doing lots of Internet surfing the past few weeks, and most of my searches have involved both pregnancy and birth...since they're inevitably a part of a stillbirth.
Yahoo, apparently, thinks this is an open invitation to bombard me with their advertising.
I don't know which is worse, this "First Reponse" ad:
Yeah. Don't watch any baby commercials either, I ran across some while I watched tv during my hospital stay and it only made things worse. TiVo is my best friend to this day because I can skip all those horrible commercials.
2 comments:
Seriously, they should have a bereavement opt-out option.
Yeah. Don't watch any baby commercials either, I ran across some while I watched tv during my hospital stay and it only made things worse. TiVo is my best friend to this day because I can skip all those horrible commercials.
Post a Comment