Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Want...

I want a pair of ruby slippers.

I want three wishes.

Or just one. One wish. 

I want a time machine. 

I want a do-over. 

I want a happy ending.

I want a happy ending. 

I want a happy ending.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too

Juliet said...

me too, so much :(

Jaime said...

Me too. :(

(((((hugs))))

Mirne said...

me too.

Ronnie said...

Hi Inanna,
Thank you for leaving your message on my blog, so that I could come find your blog too. I am so sorry for your loss, so sorry that William isn't here. He is truly beautiful. There are no words. I am just so sad that you have to go through this.
Love,
Rhonda

forward tumble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
forward tumble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
forward tumble said...

If I could have a lifetime wish
A dream that would come true
I'd wish with all my heart
For yesterday and you

A thousand words can't bring you back
I know because I've tried
And neither will a million tears
I know because I've cried

You leave behind my broken heart
And happy memories too
I never wanted memories
I only wanted you

I read this poem at our service for Fionn
author unknown

jstrong said...

Me, too.

Shannon Ryan said...

Don't we all.. so very much!

forwardtumble - beautiful poem.. thanks for sharing!

Fireflyforever said...

Oh yes. No happy ending just floors me :(

John Hedtke said...

Yes, me, too, Dear One.

We all should have happy endings.

Dalene said...

Oh, how many times I've wished for a re-do.